Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 05:44 AM   #6
Darth Wave
Alternator
Re: Jay's Clocks hard to get a hold of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasboytoy View Post
minesh is the toy guy that runs the toy section out of his dads clock store. as of now he has been MIA since getting married. from what i know he has got a new job that has crazy hours. his brother has been taking over the toy section for now. i think minesh has 3 jobs in general. so he is a busy guy. that isnt an excuse for not responding in a timely fashion. minesh has always delivered, sometimes late but always delivers. i will let him know of your concerns. darth wave knows minesh through me. so dont bother contacting him. im the one with the connections with jays clocks. i will try to get him to correct this situation. i will also try to get the borthers comtact in case he has taken over. hopefully this will rectify things. dont give up on his store yet as he usually has great prices. we all like to save when we can. ill will update you guys asap. im gonna call him now!
Hey Guys, I second Miasboytoy's comments. Minesh has one of the best prices around, so please just bare w/ him a little as all this will be dealt with.
Darth Wave is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.