Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 03:46 PM   #1551
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnimus View Post
On June 23rd, I pre-ordered Kingdom Scorponok, Wingthing, and Commander Rodimus, which at the time all had July 27 release dates on Walmart.ca.

My credit card has been billed, but nothing has shipped yet although the arrival date is listed as today (but sometimes as July 27, 2021 - July 29, 2021 depending on what part of the website you look at).

I'm in a similar boat. In two separate orders I picked up Scorponok, Wingthing, Tracks, and Rhinox. I also ordered the Netflix Deep Cover in there but since that wasn't a pre-order it's already shipped and arrived.

All 4 Kingdom bots are tabbed with a release date of July 24 and an arrival date of July 30 in my orders. None of them have shipped yet and it's unlikely they would be here by that deadline given that Walmart shipping usually takes about a week for me.

It's fine though. As long as they don't totally dick me over and just never deliver anything I'm cool to wait. I'm already waiting on Rodimus from TRU via their weird "we cancelled the web order but will send one to your nearest store so you can buy it there" shenanigans and on a longer delay for Galvatron from Amazon. Plus I waited almost a year before Amazon finally cancelled my conehead order. I can be patient.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.