Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 02:56 PM   #281
Jive Turkey
Generation 1
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by style View Post
Same thing. I emailed over and over and after 10 days I opened a dispute as I approached my 180 day PayPal dispute deadline and still heard nothing. I had to escalate my PayPal dispute and now he emails me within minutes. Not going to give me my product or anything. Just that he is going to ban me for jumping the ‘support queue.’ I think he is overwhelmed and he is on his own and his product isn’t coming in but at the same time I saw some my preorders go from being ‘preorder’ to ‘in stock’ to ‘out of stock’ with no emails or notifications. Didn’t want to take the chance. Thanks to this board for the heads up before the deadline passed that I should attempt to get my money back.
Get your refund through PayPal dispute for the entire amount. His "restocking fee" isn't a legally binding policy. He's not allowed to just keep your money. If you mark the dispute as "resolved" before he issues the refund (He'll give you that ultimatum, trust me), he'll still screw you out of the restocking fee and there will be nothing you can do about it
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.