Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 07:37 PM   #69
RaidenisOP
Plastic Spark
Re: Post your Transformers photos - 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Yes and no. One thing I learned in the last month is the editing sequence is just as if not more important then actually taking the pic. I'm sure that the top guys I have seen like BoNKerS, brr-icy, hardreturn and RaidensOP (and I left anyone out I apologize) have it down to a fine science where editing in minimal if required at all but in my case as a noob it is a very important step. Hell I'm still learning all the functions on the camera but I have a great teacher so to speak who has not only shown me a few of it's functions but the software as well since I was only familiar with Photoshop in the past.
To be named in such a list is quite an honour my friend.

Man, my editing process when I do pure black with a reflective base is a beast. It takes forever which is part of why I've kinda moved away despite the fact that I love the look. I personally use a black porcelain floor tile for my base, but that only works if you are shooting black only. It's not very versatile with other colors. As much as I love the look, I can't deal with spending 2-3x the shooting time on editing. It takes me days to get a set finished to my liking (although I might also be going overboard.)

Feedback Thread
RaidenisOP is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.