Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 11:53 AM   #6
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers Haslab Victory Saber Revealed! Crowdfunding Campaign Live!

Colour me impressed.

They did a great job with this, and you get everything important without having to hit tiers. Also they managed to keep it under $200 US which completely surprised me. I thought for sure the rumour of $200 was too low, but they came in under that number! And what you get for that, as xueyue2 said, is pretty damn good for today's marketplace.

I am a little concerned about the 11,000/14,000 backers needed to fund/unlock. Galactus took most of the backing period just to get to 14,000 and fund. I am worried to see what happens here, especially since Unicron struggled to get to 8,000, and had to be extended to make the target.

Hopefully this does well and that will signal to Hasbro that they can do more projects that cost less than $250. That could be a boon for most fandoms (GI Joe, TF, ML, SW) because then we could get vehicles/sets that probably wouldn't sell at retail.

I'm in for 1, maybe 2, but I have to wait and scrounge together some extra funds because I have backed Galactus.

Oh, and in less than an hour it is already at 1,183 (10% down, 90% to go to fund).
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.