Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 12:55 AM   #3994
savagephil
Robot in Disguise
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Prime View Post
Great idea to do this. I just sent my message to Hasbro as well. Mine went a bit long because I decided to couple it with Thrust and Runabout as well. For those people who are not sure how to go about the wording, here is what I sent. Feel free to use it as a template of sort.

Dear Hasbro, I am writing from Canada.

Unfortunately Amazon.ca cancelled the long anticipated Transformers Earthrise Coneheads 2-pack. The original pre-order started in July 2020. Since then Amazon.ca sent numerous delay emails and finally just in the last day or two it has now officially been cancelled. This news was extremely difficult for us collectors to hear about and we are asking that Hasbro please find a way to make this 2-pack available at other retailers in Canada such as Toys R Us, EB Games, and/or Walmart.

Also, here in Canada we are glad to still have Toys R Us available as a retailer. Months ago they had Earthrise voyager Thrust and Earthrise deluxe Runabout available for what seemed like in short quantities and it was very hard to get an order put in for them. Every time they were showing as available online they were gone in minutes usually in the early hours of the morning or during work hours. I was one of the many people who did not get a chance to get an online order made for both figures. Also, once these figures made their way in-store they were in even shorter supply than online. I live a 30-minute drive from my nearest TRU store and did not get a chance to purchase these figs in-store either. Therefore, I would also like to request these figures somehow be re-released.

Many of us collectors understand Covid has been a major obstacle in figures not being made easily available. That is why I am sending this request for a re-stock of said figures.

Thank you very much Hasbro, many of your fans are looking forward to seeing these re-stocks happen!
That's a perfect email!
savagephil is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.