Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 03:32 PM   #5
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.
Re: Proposed change to the sightings forum format.

I realise all of this, however with the format I propose you wouldn't have to "filter out the info" because it's all right there!

It would also make using the search filter MUCH easier.

As it is now if I'm looking for Tailgate (which I am), I have to just search for Tailgate because I can't search for Toronto, or North York, because not everybody puts that information, and thus I'm inundated by sightings from all across Ontario.

We shouldn't have to "filter out the info", we shouldn't have to hope that a poster has put their actual location in their profile and not something funny or snarky.

I truly don't understand the resistance to making everybody's life easier. Just because something has always been one way doesn't mean that it couldn't or shouldn't change.

So some people might have trouble posting that format on their phones. So what? So maybe there might be a few off format posts, or maybe those people will just have to either remember to edit the post when they get home, or just wait till they get home to post. God forbid we ask someone to use their brain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legenddkillaa View Post
Is this the Ukraine?
What?

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.