Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds MTMTE Nautica
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 04:37 PM   #1
Blurrz
Fast Everything
MTMTE Nautica

Hey Cybertron, I have returned from hell aka my last University semester to present my latest custom, Nautica!

So Nautica eh? This was probably the hardest custom to come up for ideas for. I started brainstorming in December and yeah its been, a few months. I hate cutting corners and making a custom that doesn’t transform, and do you honestly know how many Transformers transform into a submarine and has turbines? Exactly! Then it just hits me, Windblade! Okay, not exactly fitting the subscription, but she provides me with a great skeleton that I a) don’t have to destroy my Gundam collection for and b) was right under my nose the entire time! This is probably Hasbro's quickest route to make an official Nautica :3c

I tried to stay as true to the IDW design as possible; turbines, wrench, facemask, and nautical alt mode. I think I did it?

Robot Mode (Camera + natural lighting didn't get a chance to bring out the eyes, sorry) ):

w/ removable facemask via magnets!

w/ removable submarine backpack via magnets!

Pictures with friends!

Another lady decided to drop by

Nautical mode (Forget about the bird poop stain....)

PS - I would like to thank the dozen or so fanartists who helped guide this custom!

Last edited by Blurrz; 04-20-2015 at 05:34 PM.
Blurrz is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.