Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 12:25 AM   #1220
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Headmasters re-stock like 5am Pacific. Fantastic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManitobaMando View Post
At least some Walmarts HAVE stock. Manitoba is a dead zone for TFs at retail. To date, I have yet to spot any Netflix wave 2, and aside from minimal Earthrise, and core kingdoms with the occasional SS Grimlock shelves and pegs are just dissapointing to look at. TRU is even worse, and all the shelves have are multiples of whatever isnt selling just to fill and take up space.

Unless you are after studio series or cyberverse items, more often than not its a SOL situation unless you order online from specialty shops like TFT or are forced to pay "reseller" prices. Maybe one day central Canada might get back on that distribution bandwagon?

I think it's everywhere west of Ontario that's like that to some extent. My local Walmart has been garbage for distribution/availability since about the 2nd or 3rd wave of Siege.

I've still never seen the wave 2 Netflixes or the Retro Headmasters in person (I just want a damn Chromedome!)

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.