Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 03:13 PM   #22
Marcotron
Robot Master
Re: HasLab Unicron Preorder on BBTS

So, I brought this up with my wife, and said, my plan now was to purchase two of them, and then sell one for twice the price in a year or two when they are an unavailable collector's item, thus paying off the first one. So, she looked at me and said "you want to spend $1700 dollars on toys?" and I said "American..." I was not given a "no" answer. So I continued with plans for where to display it, (proudly on the kitchen table), and was met with eye rolls, again not a definite "no". So I continued with plans to compliment it with the Lego Millenium Falcon, which had been previously vetoed by my wife. I was then told, that IF I wanted these two items, that they would come with another apartment, and a divorce lawyer. I took that as a "no"... I then went and watched someone doing a speed build of the Lego Millenium Falcon, and was satisfied with not putting together such a monstrous toy.
Hope y'all enjoy your Unicrons if you're getting one. I will not be acquiring this. My 25th Anniversary misb will be my monolith of a Unicron for ages to come. And my Armada Unicron will be the one that gets "played with" till it falls over and breaks and is then worthless.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.