Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 01:22 AM   #2256
dees
Beasty
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vohkuhl View Post
I'll be honest and say he was pretty arrogant and started to create a negative atmosphere. FYI, he also became a Cybertron Supporter somewhere before/between those threads created... (Leave that open to imagination)

I've never met the guy before, but through negotiations he was a complete ass and didn't see my perspective as a seller and went about it in a childish manner when I stood my ground.

He even used my dealings with him as an example, which I felt was not right. Since he wanted to rant and complain, I felt compelled to voice my opinion in his thread he created.

And the reason why he really started the threads (most likely the reason) was because of a sale he made; in which he made a poor judgement and sold the item for its listed price shipped. So he ranted about it and the majority of the members said it was his fault for trying to unload an item fast and not taking the time to tell the buyer shipping was separate. He ended up losing out, the end results are two rant threads and a ban.

I'm not here to stir shit but I felt there was more to the story. I've kept a close eye on Shabooya since we exchanged PM's (I guess I had a bad vibe). I just wanted to shed light to it all. For those that know him, he's probably a great guy but I'm happy there is one less drama queen.
Based on my dealings with him, I'm on your side!
dees is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.