Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 12:34 AM   #2255
vohkuhl
Cybertron
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight View Post
He started a thread about how some sellers were charging ridiculous prices and then a week later started a thread about how annoying people were to complain about the ridiculous price he was charging for his stuff and then started trading insults with other members about who was being a hypocrite and who wasn't. It was just all a big mess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwankenobi View Post
Sad part was I PM'd him when he started his sale to offer friendly advice to just be upfront with what he wanted for Hasbro MP10 and MP08. His response was that he liked to negotiate and bid so everyone else should too.

Really wish he listened to my advice before the flames got out of hand...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroShake View Post
Yeah geez that thread got super scary, GMFan had to come in and drop the Magnus Hammer and end it. Shabooya is definitely bitter about everything as he did try and come back a couple times under different aliases just to spite them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight View Post
It was unfortunate. I don't think Shabooya was that bad of a guy and he made positive contributions to the sightings thread. He just seemed to be stubborn and didn't know when to back down because he really wanted to get his point across and it kinda bit him in the ass.
I'll be honest and say he was pretty arrogant and started to create a negative atmosphere. FYI, he also became a Cybertron Supporter somewhere before/between those threads created... (Leave that open to imagination)

I've never met the guy before, but through negotiations he was a complete ass and didn't see my perspective as a seller and went about it in a childish manner when I stood my ground.

He even used my dealings with him as an example, which I felt was not right. Since he wanted to rant and complain, I felt compelled to voice my opinion in his thread he created.

And the reason why he really started the threads (most likely the reason) was because of a sale he made; in which he made a poor judgement and sold the item for its listed price shipped. So he ranted about it and the majority of the members said it was his fault for trying to unload an item fast and not taking the time to tell the buyer shipping was separate. He ended up losing out, the end results are two rant threads and a ban.

I'm not here to stir shit but I felt there was more to the story. I've kept a close eye on Shabooya since we exchanged PM's (I guess I had a bad vibe). I just wanted to shed light to it all. For those that know him, he's probably a great guy but I'm happy there is one less drama queen.

Last edited by vohkuhl; 04-13-2013 at 12:42 AM.
vohkuhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.