Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 11:43 PM   #4158
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

I'm getting some bull crap from Amazon for this order again. I placed it 2 weeks ago when it was $108. There's still is no delivery date for it. Contacted customer service. They said my order is about to ship. I asked them if that was the case, why is there no delivery date? They checked again and this time said they are waiting on confirmation of the stock from the supplier. At this point, it was pretty annoying as they were giving me to different scenarios (they are about to ship it or they are waiting for Hasbro to give them more). Same issue I am still having for the Grimlock/Mirage 2-pack (but that one is a bit more understandable as many people are having issues getting there set right now).

I have Rodimus preordered at EB as well, so that's good (although EB has been surprisingly slow with getting their Kingdom/ Transformers figures as of late). This is definitely looking like a Hasbro issue as pretty much all the retailers have been getting delays lately (Walmart, TRU, EB, Amazon).

Update: Just got a delivery date for Grimlock/ Mirage: August 21-27. Hopefully they pull through (and hopefully Rodimus ships too).

Last edited by ssjgoku22; 08-21-2021 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Update
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.