Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 10:22 AM   #1731
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
They agreed to assist me w/ adjusting 11 bucks off a future order (within 10 days), gave a ref number and everything

So honestly this the best outcome I think I'm gonna get given the circumstances; I took it and thanks very much

But man, I had to:
-> call in two times
-> initiate a chat two times

...to get 16 bucks

Too bad no wave 3s are available to order anymore; guess I'll grab two Ptrex?
Man watch them do the same thing to that order too
After last night's call-in to get the $11 applied to a future order, my advice to everyone is to NOT CALL customer service ever
Had to escalate to a supervisor again, over 11 bucks I was already previously promised
Dude refused to adjust 11 bucks off any order, said I had to re-order exactly the same items to get any adjustment done, and (as of last night) Wingfinger was still 3rd party listing only, so it could only be honoured on Paleotrex
(asked if I could order "like-figures" within the same wave who WERE in stock, NOPE only these two)
So ordered 1 Ptrex, opened an online chat this morning, and (after 1 chat log disconnect that auto-re-started with a 2nd agent) finally got the $8 adjustment (the total savings I would have received on 1 Ptrex)
And I have to say, the (2nd) chat associate did it pretty much lickety-split
So I have nothing but good things to say about the online chat staffers (other than maybe they disconnect the chat if they're afraid of you? don't know what happened to the 1st chat staffer)

So in conclusion, never call in, always do online chat
That's what I'm gonna do from here on out

footnote -> of COURSE, this morning, Wingfinger is back in stock shipping from WM, AFTER I placed the new order last night, OH WELL
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.