Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 11:35 PM   #4
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: Transformers Prime Episode 46 - Legacy - Discussion

It's also on YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etqFt...eature=g-all-u

In short: BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also best opening ever, very funny stuff. I'm really liking Smokescreen, he gives the show a lot of youth and energy to all the serious stuff that happens. Nolan North is fantastic and makes me want to play Uncharted, something I've kept putting off.

I like Jack saying "Pulled a Miko" and Arcee scolding Jack for going out on the battlefield and putting himself at risk. A stark contrast to the early episodes when it was happening all the time.

Megatron saying "We now face our darkest hour," got chills and makes it seem like the Star Saber is real game changer, and hopefully will play a big part in future episodes. Or gets locked up in storage in an ep or two.

If having the Star Saber wasn't enough, I got shades of the Excalibur and the Master Sword from it. Fangasm overload ^_^

edit: watching it again with a clearer mind, I would rank it top 3. I should take a moment to calm down first before making a post immediately afterwards. Still, a fantastic ep with a possible game changing cliff hanger.

Last edited by ConvoyGTR; 09-22-2012 at 01:50 AM.
ConvoyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.