Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 07:31 PM   #30
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
What do you mean? You mean because of the extra nub so deluxe figures can hold it or because you can't get the gun in his hand? The gun will fit you just need to press it in pretty hard the first couple times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Actual core bots aren't bad. They're surprisingly fun packed into tiny little packages. Rattrap is great and Optimus is a solid reproduction of a full-sized Optimus in a tiny package (if only he could hold his gun properly.) Megatron and Starscream look fun too.

Vertebreak looks cool in dino mode and maybe suffers a bit from a muddy palette in robot mode, putting him a step below the others for me.

The core bots so far are a couple notches above the previous line's minis (micro/battle/powermasters). Honestly they're about as hit/miss as Legends class figures were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
the wider nub for deluxe figures. I have no reason for a deluxe bot (or bigger) to hold what would be a long-barrel handgun sized version of Optimus' rifle, so I don't like that it's the reason that Optimus holds his own gun with a giant piece of the grip sticking out above his hand like he's just barely grasping onto the bottom of it nowhere near where the trigger would be. it's worse because Optimus is the only one it's done with. Rattrap's gun and Vertebreak's tail sword aren't given that two-tier peg to accommodate bigger figures using them.
The gun barely sits in the hand properly (it's floating and looks goofy). I bought Prime, Megs and Starscream and returned all 3. They're ok, but at $15 a pop, none of them are worth it (maybe except for Rattrap). $10-$12 maybe, but not $15. Definitely just my take, if you like them, totally go for it.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.