Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 10:15 PM   #23
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
I guess the price makes sense now that I think about it. $15 for the core class figures (which is laughable). So 2 for $27 makes sense. Still not buying them. The core class figures have been kind of mediocre for their pricepoint (Prime can't even hold his gun properly).

I just bought the Jinbao Legends Optimus Prime for $40 on Ebay and that thing is impressive. Comes with a trailer and pretty much everything MP-10 came with. He's also fairly tall too (just about or exactly 5 inches tall). I ended up getting the Jinbao Megatron too (only $28).

Considering Spike a core class figure seems incredibly generous. He doesn't even transform properly (it's apparently just one flap that gets moved and then you lay him on his chest and you're "done") and only has arm articulation, no leg movement.

He's kind of like the equivalent of the empty armor piece from the PotP prime masters

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.