Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 01:04 AM   #88
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

December 25

And here you thought I was done lol. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël, Seasons Greeting, Happy Holidays or whatever it is your prefer we have reached the end of the last time. It has been fun and I hope you enjoyed and as the last two years you get one more, just one more time

His name is NECROSIS!

I don’t know how to really begin with this. He was an idea that started back in January of this year (maybe December of last year) and just kinda evolved into the form you see now. Originally I wanted to a Beast Wars II Black Leo Prime but wasn’t fond of the lack of colour so I decided to get a PE Xerxes but after watching some reviews, I wasn’t left with a good feeling about it. So I decided to make my own but couldn’t decide what colour scheme I wanted. I had already done the wing mod of TR Alpha Trion (using RiD Galvatron’s wings) but found a RiD Megatron at the toy show in January for $2 and promptly ripped the wings off. I think at that point he was created in my brain as I happened to look at the Predacon “crystal” in the chest. It is the exact same size as the button in Alpha Trion’s chest. I had a spare head leftover from an extra Sentinel Prime (which I tuned into Omega Sentinel) . So with that he had to be black, have a prime head and be a Predacon. The red claws were from the idea of Xerxes and silver mane from Black Leo Prime. The biggest issue I then had was what is he? Obviously being a combination of multiple characters and none of them at the same time it was now an original or stand alone and needed a name. I thought he had to be “death” or symbolize it some way (that’s when the bio started forming as well) so I looked for synonyms of death and Necrosis was born. He did undergo a number of name changes, Necro Prime, Necrosis Prime, Death Primal and the list went on. In the end I had a conversation with a friend and with his encouragement I decided to enter the 3D contest for TF Con and 4 months later he was finished, figure, bio, artwork and all and sat waiting for July 15th to arrive. So to that friend I have to say thank you for your words of encouragement (cause I honestly thought I was going to have my ass handed to me), faith in my project and for keeping quiet for so long. With that I present to you all

NECROSIS!
DEATH FEARS HIM!

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.