Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 05:43 PM   #302
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenario View Post
I am considering contacting Visa to see if they can do a credit card chargeback for items not delivered from an online purchase. I may be too late due to the length of time since my purchase. Has this worked for anyone because of dealings with NMC? Would love some insight/feedback.

There's no downside in trying. Worst they can say is "no" and you're no worse off than doing nothing.

Also I want to say that I saw some discussion somewhere about how credit card companies and payment services sometimes use the actual intended delivery/availability period of the paid-for goods/services as the timing index for their claims period for situations like this where you were required to pay significantly in advance and the vendor ultimately never delivers. I can't swear to this being accurate in any specific case or at all though. I may have been imagining it.

Last edited by The Nemesis; 04-28-2021 at 02:21 AM.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.