Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #28
Undrave
Canadian Slag
Re: Beast Hunters: Worst Line Ever?

It's a weird line bt I wouldn't say the worst line ever.

Murderbee suffers greatly because he has almost no paint apps, and Wheeljack really needed to have a winged car mode and some balljoints to keep the wings out of the way of the shoulders.

The dragons all have the same transformation which really sucks, but I still want to find a goshdarn Ripclaw (I think one of the TRU employee is taking them all, it's the only explanation at this point), and I did buy Vertebreak (that name! Those colors!). Skystalker is even worse than the other two so no chance I'm picking that lazy guy.

I think some of the remold of old characters are cool. I didn't have the RID Arcee but I like the batwing one, and Croc-out is just too insane to pass up (when I see one with better paint apps...). If I was good at painting I would SO turn Ratchet into Star Seeker Canonball. He already has an eyepatch.

Not touching that Soundwave though, and from the look of it, nobody else is. That guy is going to peg warm until next year.

And the voaygers aren't bad at all. Still nothing original from the Dragons but still.

The Cyberverse line is ACE though. I simpl ADORE every single one of the Terrorcons (Twinstrike is the weakest of the bunch though), and they all have different transformation it's so refreshing! That Hardshell is great, the Trailcutter mold doesn't look bad, even if I didn't get it, and that Airachnid was tons better than the stupid deluxe.

So all in all, not a bad line at all.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.