Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: X-BOX ONE
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 02:12 AM   #19
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: X-BOX ONE

Oh, wow, didn't know it was being announced today. I looked at some pics and read some stuff on what's new and how it works, and it seems fine.

Time to watch the announcement video and see if it's as bad as everyone says it is. The PS4 announcement was really well done, not surprised this one didn't match it.

edit: It wasn't horrible. Granted that I was half paying attention fiddling with my new Legacy Power Morpher and knowing E3 is just around the corner, it showed enough to get my attention. The new Kinect stuff seemed neat, not for me, but neat. Seemed like the event was about showing the potential of what the Xbox One can do without really backing it up.

I think MS called it the Xbox One because they don't want to play the Xbox 720 or Xbox 420 game anymore with the silly numbering name; if they continued to go that route, it's a dead end. What after that? The Xbox 1080? Now you're out of relevant numbers. Start fresh and call it the Xbox One then Xbox Two, etc...

Isn't that really confusing to someone who doesn't know much about video games to confuse it with the original? I don't think that's going to be a problem because stores don't have the real first Xbox one anymore. They are going to ask for a Xbox One at Walmart and get a Xbox One. Unless they go to a used game store or ebay, and might they get taken advantage of there, but they have to be going out of their way for that to happen.

Last edited by ConvoyGTR; 05-22-2013 at 04:45 AM.
ConvoyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.