Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 04:33 PM   #20
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Takara Reveals ? Commander Class Rodimus Prime, ROTF Bee, Crossover Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
I'm a certified sucker. I'm going to get that Rodimus. I was expecting better after that mini-masterpiece that was SS86 Hot Rod (the first Hot Rod MP style toy to have a small backpack), but it still looks good enough to me and I expect will look nice with the upcoming rumoured Galvatron.

I wish there were more interesting accessories, though. I was expecting something like Nemesis Prime or Battle Centurion with some extra accessories for other figures or something... I guess I got my hopes up unnecessarily.
I think you would see a major meltdown in the fandom if they were to include accessories for other figures in a Commander class release. Especially with a fairly major character like Rodimus Prime.

I still am ticked about what they included with the Centurion since I wasn't able to get one. However at least the price point wasn't ridiculous and it wasn't a character that I might consider "essential" to a collection. Although essential is probably a bit of a stretch. 😁
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.