View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 01:11 PM   #226
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeTrain View Post
Based on feedback from this thread, I cancelled my preorders of Jetfire and Sandstorm on the basis that these items have come and gone from general retail and the items are now 3 months past the pre-order expected dates on the site. Through prior communication, he was unable to provide any confidence that he would ever receive any inventory. I was fortunate and found Jetfire at TFToys and Sandstorm at Ebgames (at a cheaper price than NMC was offering due to my EBGames discount).

He refunded my order, less 6% or $11.80. I call the $11.80 the cost of a lesson learned.

His response was on-par with the comments in this thread and a validation that I did the right thing by cancelling my order and I will never attempt to do business here again.

I asked him to waive the "restocking fee" since there was no actual fulfillment to restock.

His reply was "Your orders will be refunded as per store policy. I have no idea what this restock comment is in regards to. It is utterly irrelevant to this process. We will consider this issue closed."

I'll call my credit card company to claim the missing $11.80 and I'll rest comfortably tonight knowing that this joke of a merchant won't be getting any of my business in the future.

Hopefully, he won't get any of your business either.

"It is utterly irrelevant to"... Facepalm

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.