Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 10:07 AM   #26
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Transformers Kingdom Leader Galvatron, Deluxe Scorponok and Titan Class Autobot A

Yes, yes, and YES

Having the original Scorponok ultra (nabbed loose at a con), I have been dying for a proper "show" representation of him
I don't care that bot mode looks a bit squat in the chest, I LOVE this

Galvs is most likely a yes, but if it takes a while for me to pick it up, may see some better variants down the road? We'll see

Liking the Ark's deepcut to Marvel comics' "the Last Autobot"; that head/face sculpt is pretty blatant
Digging lil' Teletraan/Mainframe there, always loved the pack-in deluxes with the titan-classes (wth, Omega!)
Also, these shots of Ark are not really showing a "playset" mode - does this mean everyone's predictions about Ark being compatible with all the new "core" class G1s's, is out the window? Espec with that itty-bits lil Optimus lookin exact the same as the HotRod/Galvs packed in w/Unicron - suggesting the Ark's scale in advance? "NO, this isn't for use with the cores, it's for the itty-bits! SIGH" etc

Probably in if the price isn't bananas, already got a BlackZarak called though, so maybe won't be able to afford it
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.