Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 04:04 PM   #4
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Titans Return Twinferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboard Bots View Post
Here is a stop motion review I did of Twinferno recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kztwVEDne0s

This was my son's toy that he bought on this own, I would never get something like this. I was surprised how much fun it was to interact with the hands/dragon heads. Originally I thought this was a Decepticon, but was surprised to learn it was a good guy. Autobots are supposed to be so beastly are they? Twinferno was a joy to animate.

Let me know on youtube what you would like to see reviewed next.
I saw this review. It was a great job. I enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapmaker View Post
I can't watch any youtube videos right now, but I gotta say I love Twinferno despite his flaws. He's strange, he's very different from anything else out there, and he's fun. His legs turn into his feet - what other transformer does that?

Twinferno is a great example of why I love Titans Return. I'd never drop big cash on a 3P version of him, but TR gives us access to fun and unfamiliar characters at a very acceptable price-point.
Totally agree! I think that is why I dig CHUG and specifically TR. Updates to so many that have gotten little or no love and more fringe characters. I just wish all three monster bots were deluxe size...and Apeface, lol, wish he was too.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.