Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 03:30 PM   #212
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusRocks View Post
Do you guys think that my CC company would help me or am I SOL in getting my money back from my order place in August?
Call them and ask to speak to the Resolutions Department, tell them in detail what happened with dates. I would also ask to speak to a supervisor at the Resolutions department and as them to investigate it as a fraud. In most cases they refund you immediately if they see the seller has multiple claims on their account. Their investigations take over a month, but if its been over 2 months since when you should have got the item, the supervisor at resolutions usually just refunds immediately in my experience. If the staff member wont do it, certainly speak to the manager. They are mostly there during week, business hours. They will guide you.

Their focus are on items not received or items not as described...with fraud, it escalates the issue...and paying and never getting items are often their easiest cases to resolve. Even waiting for the month, they demand a tracking number for the item and confirmation you received it. The legal contract is between you and the retailer, so distribution problems are his, as you have no power to resolve the issue with anyone but his company. CC wants transactions to be smooth, as fraud damages them as well and supporting a loss of money makes them also liable to some degree. If he doesnt have a good record as well, it affects things.

I never had a horrible experience with him imo, but if people are losing their money, I sympathize immensely...I am surprised he simply never sent people items nor their money. Its not legal as much as someone says it might be, you cant make company policies that break the law or violate legislation.

Last edited by MilanX3; 03-07-2021 at 03:44 PM.
MilanX3 is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.