Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 10:40 PM   #1
CanBot
Cybertron
I have a dream: MP 10 Hasbro reissue

Yes, I know if it ever happens it'll be a long time, but it's the only thing keeping me from 'finding' 300 bucks to buy the most economic MP10 off ebay!

Now, my rationale to a reissue isn't all that crazy. First, look at the packaging for MP10. Clear, awesome, of course. But look at the newer line of Hasbro MPs...Soundwave, Acid Storm, and now Grimlock. Well, can't forge YOTH Prime as well!

Given that YOTH is the one selling now, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that we get another Prime in a couple years, in the 'newer' style packaging. It's just too much of a cash cow, really. Which makes me feel somewhat better, as I'd really like to pick him up in his G1 colours...but don't want to pay the Takara price (hell, I don't wanna pay the ebay price either )

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a whine thread (although I love my whine with cheese, on occasion) but I really think this could happen. If we could get a movie version of Unicron, I'd say anything can happen. And Prime is a pretty important character, with him many iterations across the brand.

Does anybody think it's realistic to think we'll see a reissue in the next few years?...or is it just me

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.