Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #20
RavageX-9
Generation 2
RavageX-9's Ebay Auctions
Re: Public Transportation to TFcon 2011

Boy, I really hate trying to figure this out. The websites are crap. I can't get them to find the locations. I have to coordinate between multiple transit networks.

Why is the info posted on the convention website not mentioning cost or time? You'd think that might be important. It could be the difference between a 1 hour trip and a 2 hour trip.

I'm coming by Greyhound bus from the East.

Does anyone know when have to pay more between networks and when you don't and by how much?
Like if the GO network is $7, but I have to take a TTC to get to the terminal, is my GO fare less because I'm transfering? What about TTC and Mississauga transit?

Looks like the only affordable option for Mississauga is $3 cash.
I'm guessing there's no transfers between TTC and Mississauga.

There's no GO service on Sundays, is there? So I'm forced to take like 2 buses and 2 subways for 2 bloody hours. fantastic.
Wait... hell, this is Mississauga's transit website. There'd better be some way of me getting the hell out of there on Sunday that doesn't require a liberal raping of my already empty wallet.
What the hell is "Milton Train-Bus service" that I get on the travel planner for GO?? Is it a train or is it a bus??

Last edited by RavageX-9; 07-17-2011 at 07:26 PM.
RavageX-9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.