Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #16
Abraxys
With full honors.
Re: Are there known plans for a Masterpiece Jazz yet?

These are great answers, this is why transformers fans are the best of fans, we can actually talk like civilized people without bickering and whatnot.

So the majority consensus seems to be that we will see Cliffy and Jazz next, all things considered. PLUS the bonus Japanese Armada/Cybertron era mp. The Japanese market does love their anime type tf shows. I see them making some mps but I doubt they can go very far apart from convoy, star saber, and maybe megatron. I mean, would an mp hot shot sell very well? I cant even sell the original for 5$ So I believe they will stick mostly with G1.

-1984 cars
Sideswipe (got)
Sunstreaker (should appear soon)
Bluestreak (getting)
Prowl (getting)
Wheeljack (getting)
Jazz (in speculation)
Hound ?
Mirage ?
Ratchet (Igear)
Ironhide (Igear)

So logically and cohesively, as it seems tak is following some guidelines, new molds would be hound or mirage for this section! (its a stretch but im just having fun)

I wonder if Brawn, Gears, Huffer and Windcharge would sell well as MP's, most likely not tho? (good thing we got Igear)

Last edited by Abraxys; 08-21-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Abraxys is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.