Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 10:06 AM   #1246
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
I just tried not to lose it at a Walmart rep in store and online.

If your buy something on the app or website, and the price drops, they won't price adjust it at the store. Nor will they let you refund it and re-purchase it at the lower scanned price, because they claim they may ship it back to the online department as soon as you refund it.

But they say you're free you waste your time and try to buy it online or in-store.

They also won't price adjust online. Why, you ask? It's because they secretly change the SKU of the item your night when it drops in price and won't let you price adjust. I just tried to price adjust a SS86 Blurr, cause it dropped a few bucks, and neither the store or online department employee would be of any help. The SKU I bought it ends with a 4, the current SKU end with a 3. But it's the EXACT same item. That is some shady practices there.

This is why I don't actively sell out to buy transformers at Walmart anymore.
Oh man, their online ordering system & in-store integration is just an absolutely giant mess.

For a long time market leader in logistics, one would think they would have fixed seemingly basic requests such as these by now.

We ordered Nintendo Switch Joy Cons back in early December 'cause we had a coupon for pickup service. The set they brought out wasn't the colour my Wife wanted, she wanted all 4 to be different colours, anyways I asked if it could just be quickly swapped for another set of colours and the employee said a return needs to be done along with an entire new order.

I walked directly into the store and asked the folks in there explaining I just wanted to do a simple swap, same reply. So I kept the Joy Cons, same colours, first world problem, whatever.

Last week, I get a refund on my credit card for the Joy Cons. Looking back at my emails, I think it's because when I was discussing the swap with the employee they forgot maybe to register me as picking up the item. Long story, free Switch Joy Cons.

Bottom line...Wal*Mart in store and Wal*Mart online, such a freakin' mess.

Totally agree, trying not to buy from them unless it's one of their exclusives I want.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.