Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 11:16 PM   #1245
predahank
Storing is hoarding
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
I just tried not to lose it at a Walmart rep in store and online.

If your buy something on the app or website, and the price drops, they won't price adjust it at the store. Nor will they let you refund it and re-purchase it at the lower scanned price, because they claim they may ship it back to the online department as soon as you refund it.

But they say you're free you waste your time and try to buy it online or in-store.

They also won't price adjust online. Why, you ask? It's because they secretly change the SKU of the item your night when it drops in price and won't let you price adjust. I just tried to price adjust a SS86 Blurr, cause it dropped a few bucks, and neither the store or online department employee would be of any help. The SKU I bought it ends with a 4, the current SKU end with a 3. But it's the EXACT same item. That is some shady practices there.

This is why I don't actively sell out to buy transformers at Walmart anymore.
I was able to do on the live chat but it wasn’t easy. The first rep said the item was sold out so he can’t see the price anymore (what?!?). I said the price shows in the app because i have it on my favorite list. He suggested that i take a screenshot and email it to support. I get an autoreply that this “mailbox is unmonitored” (what?!?). I go back on live chat with another rep and tell them that i did what the first rep told me to and eventually he was able to do the adjust. Keep in mind if its beyond the 30 days they will reject you even though its a 90 return policy.
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.