Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Buy for kids?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 01:52 PM   #10
chovner
Titanium
chovner's Ebay Auctions
Re: Buy for kids?

My son love hot wheels, so you think you could knock $10 000 off the price of your 2014 Dodge Charger? It's his favorite car... Oh and also he's sick, so make it $13 000 off... For the kids... I mean kid...

All that said, I have had a great mom buy some TFs for her sick son a few years ago. She called me on the phone and honestly said her family didn't have a lot of money, due to circumstances related to her son's sickness, but he loves Transformers and it would brighten his days a bit to have some cool ones to play with while recovering. The stuff she wanted was listed for only about $30, and she asked if I'd take $20, to which I agreed.

When she showed up the next day I gave her the bag, and told her I threw in a couple more her boy might like, she was very grateful and went to pay me the $20. I told her not to worry about it, and hoped her son got better soon, and that she's an awesome mom. She teared up, and gave me a big hug before leaving, and still trying to give me the $20.

That was a great feeling, and part of the reason why I get pissed off when I'm pretty sure someone's lying and using their kid or fake kid or fake sick kid to get a deal dishonestly. Those people are dog shit.
chovner is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.