Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Buy for kids?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 12:42 PM   #1
chovner
Titanium
chovner's Ebay Auctions
Buy for kids?

I keep getting buyers on here, other sites and kijiji always giving me horrible offers, and ending their offer with "it's for my son, so I don't want to spend a lot of money".

Who are these people that are buying high priced Botcon, Masterpiece and 3rd party toys for their "kids". And even if they were actually buying them for their kids for some stupid reason, why would that mean I should accept an extremely low offer?

"Hey man, I'm interested in your Botcon 2014 set, I'd like to get it for my son so I don't want to spend more than $200."
"Sorry, I'm selling it for $480, $200 is a horrible offer to be honest"
"Well like I said, it's for my son, so I don't think I should be spending that much money"
"Your son likes Botcon? How old is he?"
.... no response after that

:| ... As a Dad, I'd never expect someone to give me a huge discount because I was buying something for my kids. I never even mention my kids when I do intend to buy TFs for them (which I've done several times for my son.. daughter could care less about Robots of any kind, unless it bakes cookies or makes tea).

Also lying about either having kids, or using them as a tactic to get a big discount is a piece of shit move, by piece of shit people, and I hope those people have their toy rooms burn to the ground in some freak accident (the rest of their house can be ok though, as long as their toys are destroyed).

Anyone else catch a shitty buyer trying to pull this horse shit?
chovner is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.