Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 12:40 PM   #256
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by First It Giveth View Post
What burns my biscuits lately is the rapid yellowing on some of the recent Figures coming out. The metallic plastic on my Cyclonus has turned deep bronze and my cyberverse Arcee has turned peach. These are figures less than a year old. This shouldn’t be happening this quickly. Netflix Soundwave and Earthrise Megatron are two major culprits for this as well. It’s kinda taken the sails outta me with this happening on top of all the delays/exclusive BS we gotta put up with these days.
Reads your post... check my Cyberverse Arcee...

Well darn it all to hell, you're right, her thighs looks a bit weird now.

Well, I just got my Tracks yesterday, already applied three fixes to lock the legs in a bit better, already painted the details that Hasbro should have done (the wings having a red line should have been given) and now he's drying from a Pledge (floor polish) application to get the hips to not be so freaking loose.

If these weren't toys and would be a more important product type, this sort of quality issues wouldn't pass and the company would have to do recalls and reimbursements.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.