View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 09:31 PM   #253
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
I think this is something that really isn't being taken into account, or seriously, by collectors. I think the vocal ones think everything is being exaggerated and it is incompetence that is causing all these problems and greed for the price increases.

I can only imagine how much worse it is for smaller companies who don't have the same cash flow to compete with the big boys. Especially with the stories I read about containers being snatched away at the last minute by someone coming along and offering a lot more money, and so the smaller companies are back to square one and it may take them another month, or more, to get on a boat.

I think people should take a step back and be a bit more understanding about the problems with getting products to shelves right now.

On that note.....Hey EB/Gamestop, where is my ARK????!!!
Agreed and agreed.

In the company I work for our freight and supply costs are out pacing our increases and with being a global company more and more business is coming our way despite those increases because we’re one of the few companies able to secure materials and ship in a timely manor despite a skilled labour shortage as well. There’s a lot of transition and turmoil across many sectors of the economy right now including being promoted to management myself and then someone being promoted to my former role so there are many more dominoes falling than we see on the table.

Canprime, I don’t know where your Ark is but I got mine and hope you get yours soon. Cheers
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.