Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 03:36 PM   #1132
Tiffster
Classic
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
Well the RED and Netflix are all WM exclusives with more on the way (we’ve all seen the leaked Netflix kingdom Cheetor, dead barricade, quint ironhide and purple bony trex guy). I don’t think they’ve had other exclusives beyond that but the Netflix ones were pretty annoying this year with Bee, Soundwave and Elita.
Out of all you've listed, only cheetor might intrigue me due to the bolder paint scheme. All else is a pass. The netflix releases where abysmal except for prime. I managed to get soundwave when he was in stock for a fleeting second. Never see bee on line or in-store. Only saw Wheeljack and redalert in store once and passed since I had the regular releases. Headmasters never seen in store and managed to get hardhead and brainstorm online again during a rare fit of availability. I managed to find nemesis prime in-store one time. I've been hitting walmarts almost everyday during my lunch hour just to get these during covid. I'm tired and hope they make availability better going forward. Just a hope at this point.
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.