Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 05:14 PM   #44
Packman
Mini-Con
Re: MasterpieceBandit

I just sent this guy 480$ on the 28th but was very hesitant after he would not even provide a pick of the 7 TF's i was buying and told me to "trust him" that he has great feedback and would not screw it up. He told me to send it to kevin.chau95@hotmail.com and now i am reading his name is tony ><. He also wanted me to pay through "friends" which i refused and said i would pay the 4% more for goods. I think that made him upset a little because this is what he sent me .. Glad i did as paypal told me if i did not do that my money was lost. I think that made him upset a little because this is what he sent me ..

"hey
i've built a solid reputation by buying/selling on these boards
every other time i haven't had to go and take pics
money was always sent to me first and everyone was always satisfied
i have more to lose selling to an extremely new member than to gain
i've reduced my total price for you, pretty much included free shipping, offered a free mp ratbat and selling a mp bb for only $30
To be honest i'm not going out of my way to take pics to send, especially having the chance of you backing out
i've offered to send pics of what i have at home at the moment as well
if you think you can get a better seller/deal you're more than welcome to seek them out
like i said, once payment is recieved, package will be sent out on monday with tracking
let me know if you're still serious about buying so i can go to my locker to retrieve the figures amd have them ready to be shipped
thanks"

So in good faith i sent him 480$ without picks >< after seeing the new feedback i'm worried as hell called paypal and opened a dispute.

I will keep everyone up to date as the dispute proceeds.

Last edited by Packman; 01-30-2017 at 06:06 PM.
Packman is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.