Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 02:21 AM   #23
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: TRU - Mar 6-8 Transformers deluxe 1/2 off

Here's what will be on sale:

TF4 generations deluxes, currently clogging the aisles, and the obscenely random Mini-Con team or Scoop, at $16.99.

Here's what will not be on sale: $17.99 Combiner Wars limbs.

It's worth noting that CW doesn't carry the "Generations" tag on the receipt (product description), or on the box. It's the carry-on of the same idea but semantically it's not Generations.

So, sadly, I can't price adjust my limbs. ^^

Also chiming in: it's not fraud. It could be considered ye olde "dick move." I don't really care too much. I can't say I haven't done similar in the past, nor do I feel bad about it. I don't really have the energy or patience to pick up a Prime or Silverbolt right now just to get Motormaster cheaper, though. ^^

Besides, according to TRU on the phone AND in store, the Low Price Guarantee for items purchased AT TRU is valid for 45 days - not the 14 days listed on receipt. That's TRU policy. You have a good, good chance of being able to bring your receipt back and have that price adjusted. I bought my CW team on February 10th, and I went in a couple days ago to get the voyagers adjusted.

I'm hoping to still get the CW deluxes adjusted. Of course the most recent flyer was kind of a weird one --- the new RID deluxes are $19.99, thus, are 25% off, but the CW deluxes aren't. Buuuut... twenty bucks for a deluxe is fucking robbery. =D

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.