Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 11:01 PM   #41
JLvatron
Chosen 1
Re: What Did You Think Of Bumblebee?? **SPOILERS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post

Finally, I think they missed an opportunity with Ron.

As with most movies I think they could have cut 20 minutes out and it would have made for a tighter story. Remove things like: the lemonade mishap at the pier, the "give me your shirt" sequence and riding out the sunroof, the to scared to dive scene, the mean girls "you have a dead Dad scene" and the toilet paper revenge scene. (the eggs and car trashing was file, but she's 18, why is she toilet papering a house?? Also points for the most weird product placement for a movie) I understand that these are character building moments in the story, but at this point they are cliche and have little payoff.
Who's Ron again?

Totally agree on those useless scenes, they dragged the 2 main characters more into Boringtown.

The toilet paper egg scene was the 2nd worst in the movie.
I would have understood if Bumblebee destroyed her car on purpose for revenge, albeit such pettiness is unbecoming for an Autobot (although not out of character for BeastWars Maximals).

But for Bumblebee to mistakenly destroy it with compound accidents/clumsiness, was even worse; the director/writer sure treated him like a Dinobot.

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.