Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 02:28 PM   #4897
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
Not sure WHY you're being so defensive about Halton Hill..seems personal for you for some reason.

But I saw in other groups/forums the mention of problematics still happening in the last while (last month or so I believe) but it could be about a prior incident too that they were referring to.

The reality is, there's been LOTS of issues from that location, so the sourness and worries aren't going to disappear overnight and pounding your fist about it isn't going to change that.

If you want to defend them that badly and clear their reputation, it would be more productive to create a thread about reporting new issues about it and see if anyone reports any... just make sure that it should not be a complaining about the past, but to report present/current shipment issues.

There is definitely some thieving going on there. I had 3 sets of the ratchet medics go missing, 2 sets of ironhide and prowl go missing, autobot clones, kingdom beast Megatron, blackarachnia, kingdom scorponok, and ss86 scourges with ss86 hotrod all go missing fro halton hills. I've stopped ordering transformers from Amazon Canada with the exception of the Ark which I couldn't pass up $134 Canadian and I used up the last bit of credit Amazon gave me over all of their thieving so it came close to $100 cad shipped. I have no other preorders for Amazon Canada because even with shipping Amazon usa is the same if not cheaper and they never go though halton hills for my deliveries and not a single one has "gone missing", Even thr Amazon exclusive sets . I got every one i ordered without a problem.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.