Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 06:17 PM   #15
pandagfx
Generation 1
Re: Toyworld Devy Thoughts

I'm predicting TW Constructor will always be stained with an asterisk *butterface.

No matter how tall or MP-ish it looks, I keep on hearing complaints about the big poofy head. I thought Hercules had the shittiest head, until TW's Contructor came along. Yes, I know it's based off the Studio Ox design, but to most people who only know Devastator and don't know squat about Studio Ox, they will look at Constructor and think "What's wrong with the head???"

So it all comes down to whether you're gonna display Devastator as the combined form, or individual bots.

In my opinion, CW/UW Devastator has the best head scuplts, no contest. They look like the Constructicons that I remember. 4/6 individual bots gets it right, and that's just for retail!!! Imagine those in Masterpiece version. Of course, MixMaster is a POS, nothing can save that mold.

Between TW Constructor and Generation Toys Gravity Builder, it's like TFC vs. Maketoys Round II (Green Giant won that round imo), only this time, I think TW Constructor will win out. I can only picture Gravity Builder for people who want a taller Devastator for their CHUG collection.

Yah, for $600 USD, I'm just gonna save my money and wait for a Masterpiece version, if it even comes.

Basically, buy what you like
pandagfx is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.