Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 12:35 AM   #10
savagephil
Robot in Disguise
Re: **SPOILERS** - Netflix Kingdom, your thoughts?

This was easily the best chapter out of the 3 a vast improvement. I actually enjoyed this story. If original voice actors were used, would have vastly made show better, and they needed a good 10- 15 episodes per chapter instead of throwing everything at once, although this chapter wasn't as bad. I enjoyed the voices of megatron, Galvatron starscream dinobot blackarachnia, unicorns was actually pretty good.

Even though bw megs personality and voice were off, I did enjoy that he was extremely powerful and would pretty much mop floor with maximals himself. He sorta was like inferno loyal to bw megs in the original show.

Galvatron and nemesis prime taking on entire pred max autobot and Decepticon forces was good to see. As Megatron tells prime they are only 2 of them and still out numbered them, as heralds of Unicron should be.

Dinobot was pretty cool, alot of nods to original bw show. They left ending on a cliffhanger, hopefully we see more, only this time hasbro and Netflix spend more money and more episodes union voice actors, need Cullen back, and better story writers.

Overall kingdom was enjoyable for what it was.
savagephil is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.