Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 07:59 PM   #13
wesperino
Energon
Re: Got the 3 coneheads and DONE with TF Hobby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkroar View Post
There was a similar thread a while back about costs, etc.

What's amazing is we are talking about how overpriced regular figures are, let alone the jump Masterpieces went through a while back.

I cut back quite a bit a few years back and started selling some stuff. I can afford to get what I want, but I've been moving towards having my space less cluttered and being less materialistic. I also feel that it the cost isn't justified by the value in most cases. Also, how many versions of a given character do you need?

Currently I'm mostly getting Kingdom Beast Wars stuff with a few other things thrown in.

As much as I like some of the current figures there are also a lot that I'm mixed or worse on. There was a time when I would never have passed on a Galvatron, but this Kingdom Galvatron is probably a pass for me. The more I look at the figure the less I like it.

It's for the best there are figures like that since I want to downsize anyway.
I’m not feeling this galvatron. I read somewhere that there might be a galvatron v2. Maybe improved and better color and no damage paint. I’m cherry picking here on out. Few more ss86 figures and I’ll have my collection complete more or less. I started dipping into classified joes and I’m loving these figures. New obsession and even harder to get than TF’s. Hopefully distribution picks up with the movie coming out.

I’m looking to downsize my collecting too as it’s just been too much.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.