View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 09:56 PM   #1300
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
From what I've seen in videos, there are Walmarts in the US littered with Headmaster reissues and still a lot of the Netflix deluxes (Bumblebee and Elita-1 included). I've never seen Bumblebee or Elita-1 on the shelves in Edmonton in-person. Canada always getting shafted when it comes to the amount of stock. I hate the majority of these Walmart exclusives because they can't be preordered and the website is ass...
Can’t say I’m surprised, American companies and America first policy is still carrying on and pandemic hoarding as well due to shipping insecurity.

I’m over two months behind on some containers at work because of the Montreal port strike so I’m getting 11 containers between tomorrow and Tuesday plus a truckload of lumber. Then 4 loads of lumber the rest of the week. An average day is about 2 containers and maybe a load of lumber every 2nd or 3rd day.

We’ve had our day in the sun (Remember Prime 1st Edition?) and seem to get the selects decently and sometimes earlier than our southern neighbours. I’m sure it’ll balance out. Has Optimus taught us nothing, lol.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.