Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 09:08 PM   #17
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by leozak View Post
I am very curious why you decided to continue with an existing store that had a lot of baggage in its final days..

The reputation of the store is already low and I'm surprised that you did not focus your energy into starting up a new store with a clean slate..

Judging from the responses.. it will be an uphill battle to try and win ppl over.
It's also an uphill battle to start a new brand and have people have that recognition to the products when they see you. And plus as I posted in an earlier message, there have been a lot of good comments too. So maybe I'm halfway up that hill... I don't know.

I really think that in comparison to all the collectors ages three and up has served in 5 years. The last little bit of baggage really is small in comparison to all of that history.

So in short, new brand or old brand, I never expected to win customers just by opening. I intend to put hard work on it no matter what and prove that I'm about my customers.

Helps that I love the hobby myself and I grew up in that era.

I'm really trying to focus my energy on transformers rather than spending time undoing what Spencer may or may not have done. I really don't have that kinda power over people.

I'm sure no matter what, new or old name, I will even have customers that may not like how I do things. It's just the game if you're gonna be offering your stuff to lots of people. Everyone can differ when it comes to standards.

In an ideal world, I would love to just open up a store and have crowds rush in fighting for products. But even customers that never heard of ages, don't buy from me right away. Takes a little elbow grease to show them that I deserve their biz.
www.agesthreeandup.ca

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.