Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #13
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvia View Post
Are your in-store prices the same as the online prices or are they slightly higher like when Spencer operated to cover the store expenses?
We are trying to keep the prices very similar. But my initial shipment back in May was just a tad more expensive overall. Didn't know about some extra brokerage fees.

But the latest stock we've been ordering is pretty on par. Some larger items in the store have been marked down a bit on the web site just because shipping costs on those will be more.

I am doing my research, so most things I'm trying to keep on par with what's on the market. And as we are still fairly new at the mall, I've been really trying to keep it stocked and working my margins to try to get close on everything.

Do note too that because I started the online store first as part of this whole revival, it does have it's own inventory. So some things in store such as the henkei's right now are slightly cheaper when you walk in.

Consolidation of the stock and pricing is almost done, but there are still a few items that differ a bit.
www.agesthreeandup.ca

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.