Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
Gaetznes
Cassetticon
Canada Post - Rotational Strike

So depending on where you live or what you've been reading, everything from rolling to Rotational Strike as been the word. However, some or most of use may not know the differnce between the two.

Rolling strike, generally put starts in one spot and moves over to other areas.

Rotational strike, generally stated, a strike (in the case 24 hour perportions) that exist in one location, then moves to another.

In our case, the initial 24 strike started in winnipeg has ended. It has now moved onto Hamilton. Its there goal to hit the larger cities.

So unless any one knows any differnt, I will continue with an educated guess. That being said an eample would be: I want to ship any item from NB to BC; there should not be a problem. Perhaps a delay, but nothing more. Where as some one in hamilton will have to wait till tuesday, or drive to a differnt city to mail there letters/parcels.

So overal this strike is more of a slight inconvince vs being a total screw over.

So people drop your opinion on how this strike effects you. Examples, Ebay or other online stores. Or your own business on here hunting for stuff or selling your stuff.

Please no union or anti-union talk. I will ask the mods to lock this thread if the conversation goes that way. Due to slight political nature of the strike.

Last edited by Gaetznes; 06-04-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Gaetznes is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.