Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 06:43 PM   #1767
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K View Post
Worst case, the buyer could just bug Hasbro Customer Support to replace the Wreck-Gar if he's missing his nipple guns or what have you. Since the figure is currently circulating/not hard to find there's a decent chance they'll get a straight replacement instead of an equivalently priced exchange.

I opened the box where I couldn't tell if the piece was in there at all and found it. And I have someone who wants to buy that one and is not concerned with the box being opened to double-check.

I'm thinking of just returning the other one to Walmart to get a refund. That gets me my full order value back including tax (so essentially my keeper Wreck-Gar becomes free) and I have to go to Walmart anyways.

I also cancelled the Rhinox out of my still-outstanding order for Rhinox/Tracks/Scorponok. The other two are in stock on walmart.ca as online only, albeit at like $7-8 more than what my order was locked in at so we'll see if they get processed now. I shifted Rhinox over to a Toysnowman order with Galvatron (to replace the janky shoulders one I got from Amazon) and Gnaw, but TSM is charging like $10 more apiece than my walmart order on Tracks and Scorponok so I'm still going to take my chances with WM before I turn to an alternate order source for them.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.