Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 09:54 PM   #64
Deception
Crossover
Re: Thoughts on Studio Series so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
I dont know how comfortable you are with the effort this might take, but what I do is hold onto my walmart receipt. We have a generous 90 days to return an item. If it goes down in price within that time at Walmart, you can always get a price match (or just buy it for cheaper and return it with your old receipt). And if it ends up cheaper at Toysrus (or amazon.ca) within that 90 days, you can buy it there for cheaper and return it to Walmart with your initial receipt.
lol, too much effort for me. i tried price matching at walmart a few times. they give you so much hassle and something that should take 5minutes takes half an hour it's not worth the time spent. unless i'm saving like 50% i wouldn't even bother. time is money even if i'm not working. plus i like to fiddle with my toys first time i get them before they end up on the shelf forever to collect dust. that means if i return it i gotta take time and put it back in the box collecting toys is supposed to be a hobby that makes you happy. jumping through so much ropes to save a couple of dollars on things that aren't a necessity don't make me happy hahaha
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.