Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 06:00 PM   #27
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: !!!SPOILERS - TF4 AOE Movie Discussion - SPOILERS!!!

I pretty much agree with Knockout. The Dinobots would have been better suited battling in robot modes too and not just dino mode. Like when the ship is pulling them up, they could have transformed. It actually could have been cooler if they transformed to robot mode and they took out the beam instead of how it went down. For being the selling point, they weren't there enough to do anything that memorable.
"I thought he'd be a giant car" was hilarious!!
Actually, I found a lot of the humour really entertaining. Listening to Hound while he defends Cade, Tessa and Shane and Joshua was freakin funny.
I do agree that it could have been trimmed down and a bit more Dinobot action in both modes would have been great. Hell, I'd be happier if it came out next year just SO they could do that extra animation. Also hated the nanotransform thing Galvatron and his minions had (though Bumblebee's comment when Galvatron swept past him was also funny)
I don't mind that people hate this movie, I just don't see why they fully despise it. To each their own I guess.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.